Wednesday, June 18, 2008

High Bread

A: Hmm....... So whats the story, where have you been?

B: Kahin nahi, here only I was, can you pass that slice of bread

A: Can you answer my question and not stare at your tea and bread like a moron

B: Ya.... question, your question, what about it.....I was around, as always

B: Can you pass some more bread, does the pot have any more tea ?

A: Dude, I am asking you....... where were you ?

A: Cut that assinine all knowing smirk, wtf do you think you are !

B: Some more bread please.................................................please !!

A: You come from middle of nowhere, act your usual self and expect me to sit and watch

B: Do I need a shave, would it hurt if I were to get close to her

B: BTW, does the stuble suit me ? I think it does, at least when it is dark

B: Someone needs to write about my stuble before its gone, oh god !

A: Ok, one last time - WHERE WERE YOU !

B: ......hh....calm down; there is lots more tea to go

A: I don't care my third foot for the tea and these bread crumbs hanging around your face, are you going to tell me or not !

B: You are scary, ever considered banking ?

B: Pass on some bread please

A: Tell me, I promise to be nice to you

B: The music is too loud, can someone lower the volume, change the language and retain the lyrics

A: Ok, allright! Here .... I have turned it off

B: Good, now....... pass some bread

A: No I can't, this is the last piece

B: When did you develop a liking for bread, pass it on

A: No I wont, you will leave once its over

B: To leave once its over is always the idea kid....... learn

B: Do ayurvedic docs take their own medicines

A: Ok, what should I do

B: Appreciate my stuble, tell me if you want me to get you something which I can't

B: Or....try using english next time

A: Do you have to go ?

B: Yes....there is no more bread

A: That was the biggest loaf so far........when do I see you next

B: Next.....when you have questions to ask and I need tea and bread

B: Tra la la....

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is that person......?

Anonymous said...

only you can have such a suspicious creation, but you know its mindblowing

Anonymous said...

Humpty Dumpty write more :)

Horji said...

Dude, Horji here. Give me your contact no. You seem to have fallen off my radar.

Tannishtha said...

Hey! I am not sure you would remember me, we met in chaos 06- mr and ms chaos 06 might be a specific jolt to the memory. I need to get in touch with you regarding chaos. I have mailed you regarding the same at your yahoo account which you hopefully still use. Do get in touch with me- tanny.san@gmail.com

satwika said...

Awesome sir!!Your blog is always on the "favourite" list!!U Define Creativity baap!By the way wenz the next episode of this "high bread"?hmm felt it would b like to be continued....

Anonymous said...

aapki maya aap hi jane....par prabhu ye bechara "TARGET" kaun hai?

Kanchan Dixit said...

Agreed with comment # 6, there is a need of next episode.

Anonymous said...

I can sooo relate with "B". "B" is me for sure. How did this originate? This is soooo crazzy!

Kartikeya said...

This was a random conversation someone had with yours truly

Anonymous said...

and...you were "B" in the conversation?..woww..we are similar people..you know..this is good random stuff..maybe..someday..i could be "B2" and you could be "B1" and we could create a randomer random conversation.

Anon said...

Interesting:

1. B: To leave once its over is always the idea kid....... learn
Do you always refer to people as kid? :)

2. B: Do ayurvedic docs take their own medicines
Well, yes sometimes

3. B: Do I need a shave, would it hurt if I were to get close to her?
:) :) :)

Aanchal Singh said...

I wonder who'd fancy being 'A' here !

Harveen (Sherry) said...

ahan!! the sarcasm pouring out ;)'The music is too loud, can someone lower the volume, change the language and retain the lyrics' - haha- love it!

Anonymous said...

@Anon.. yeah he always refers to women as "kid". a la mode de Casablanca