Saturday, November 06, 2004

So whats an I Bank? A practical mint? A whorehouse? The ultimate abuse? With almost 200 supposedly brightest brains of the country lining up and spending sleepless nights to grab those elusive offers, an I bank should be much more than this :-) Why is it then that I can't bring myself to break free from the shackles of traditional thinking and give in to the idea of working weekends, 18*7 , earning more than my grandson may spend, buying an island and burning off by the time she gets 28? There should be someone to help me out of this, get me to my true calling and gently leave me there, someone to sit before me wrapped in a brownish shawl in the middle of a smoky, cold evening and telling me - Mr. Misra!! This, is what you are supposed to do and not run behind money, there is nothing feminine about it. That someone will probably one day find some time and stroke the uneasiness out of my mind. There are so many dichotomies existing simultaneously that its almost impossible to comprehend my needs and requirements - brute force may work. What wonder can a hug do? Ask me.....please ask me. It brings you out of the reverie called life and assures you that there is much more to your existance than what you can possibly think. Jo ek sookhe darakht mein bhi jaan daal de vaisa hai voh lagav, voh hansi, voh haath pakadkar bagal mein nikalte logon se door kheench lena, woh samundar mein baithate sooraj ko dekhte huye nariyal pani peena - bina kuch bhi bole, bina kisi shabd ke, bina kisi aahat ke.....

4 comments:

Blog ho said...

Thoughtful and well-said.

Hitanshu said...

Kya baat hai ..
tum yahan bhi long CP daalte ho :)

Hitanshu said...

Waise, burning off by 28 isnt as bad.

A recent survey said that people who retire 50-52 live to 85, those who retire at 65 live till 67.

Extrapolate that and the burnt out I-banker will live to 120 :)))

Anonymous said...

Awesome Dude........Perfectly said